WHERE NICE AMBIANCE & GOOD FOODS ARE

Where at: Villa Gio, Taman Tun Aminah


First of all, I'm sorry for the low quality of the pictures. Took them using my iPhone (no alasan though because iPhone 4 got a good camera) but I had to juggle between shooting good pictures and handling my baby who kept fighting for the phone. Hence this. Haha.

We've been to Villa Gio once, he had seafood pasta and I had lasagna and since both were good, we decided to give the place another visit
.

This was our appetiser. The seafood platter. Consisting of baked scallop, clams and prawn, with some avocado & mango salad. Scrumptious!

Main course #1 - Beef peppperoni pizza was good. Definitely will go here next time for their pizza.

Main course #2 - Rack of Lamb. It was kinda good, a bit salty though. And not tender enough.

Main Course #3 - Daging kental pejal. Paling lazat terutama di pipi.


[Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone]

3 comments:

AyinEmran said...

Kadang-kadang nampak Hadi punya pandangan mcm Kasih sikit. Or babies mmg look-alike?

Cium daging kental pejal for me.

Kau suka oyster?

Marliza Radzi said...

Sebenarnya itu scallop, bukan oyster, aku silap. Tak suka oyster. Scallop lazat.

wynn said...

patut la dah lame tak update, puan foodie sudah punya 'daging kental pejalnya' sendiri ;) tahniah!

btw,
how do u juggle eating dengan nyaman and making sure that the baby wont take anything unwanted into his mouth? my baby pun sibuk mahu cuba juga *eheh* ^___^"