HIP & HAPPENING BUT SIPUT BABI SLOW

Where at: Banafe Village



If you are into waffles that take almost an hour to make, head to Banafe Village. Hahaha. Yeah it was malam minggu and naturally, Banafe Village was packed with lepak-ing people. Tips for Non-Johorean, if you are hungry, NEVER go to BV on malam minggu. BV is known for its happening lepak place and SLOW service. Case in point: My waffle. After 20 minutes of waiting, my order came but in the form of double scoops of ice cream when what I ordered was chocolate waffle, with double scoops of ice cream. Waited another half an hour perhaps, and my waffle arrived, ice cream dah mencair. Damn. The waffle was good though. But unless I don’t mind the wait, never again will I go to BV for waffle on malam minggu.


[Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone]


0 comments: