SUGAR & SPICE & EVERYTHING NICE


One of my favourite restaurants in JB has got to be 7 Spice. Setiap kali kepingin spicy Indian foods, 7 Spice tak pernah gagal memberi bahagia. If you’re interested, it is very easy to find as it is situated next to one of JB famous landmark, Danga Bay. Gambar-gambar kali ini adalah ketika my family come down to visit us in JB so naturally I had to bring them to my favourite place.

It’s a fancy Indian restaurant; it even has its own wet tissue. Heh.

Little Bro; probably quality-checking the papadom.

My favourite drink: Mango Lassi. Their fruit lassis are divine. Do try!

Fish Head Curry. Our first time mencuba sebab my dad teringin. Sangat lazat! Dan surprisingly, tidaklah mahal.

Ibu memang tak suka sangat makanan India kononnya tapi habis juga sedaun nasi. Haha.

My dad tentunya sukalah kan? It's authentic Nasi Daun Pisang, baby!

And I obviously am a fan. Kanan sekali itu is my favourite meal! Josh Rogan Beef.

2 comments:

ila nursalida said...

semua makanan membuatkan saya yang sedang OD ini sangat lapar!ngeee

Marliza Radzi said...

hehe. OD = On Diet? Good luck!